The Grade 7 Grad Committee is made up of any parent of a grade 7 student. In the past, students have celebrated their final year in different ways: yearbook, sweatshirts, tubing at Cypress mountain, sea kayaking in Deep Cove, and sliding at Cultus Lake Water Slides – to name a few. Each year is different and depends on what students would like to do and how much the students and parents would like to fundraise to make it happen.
Wednesday, February 21, 6:15-7pm in the school library (prior to the PAC meeting)
- Funding for upcoming activities: whether we need more fundraisers or if we will ask for parents to cover the cost of activities
- Legacy gift? (Fundraising this year is different from previous years. Will current fundraising support a legacy gift? More info on this at the meeting.)
- ANYTHING ELSE?
This year, students have voted for:
- Tubing at Cypress Mountain – Feb 13th – parents will drive
Trampoline Park(vetoed due to safety concerns)
- PNE/Playland – Dates TBA – tentatively June
- $$ Needed: $XX
This year so far, two parents stepped forward to run fundraisers (Thank you!):
- Christmas Crackers ($445)
- Popcorn Sale ($100)