- Summer Volunteers to water our new trees and shrubs. It’s going to be a hot dry summer and they need help to get established. Please sign up for a shift here. All instructions are on the sign-up sheet.
- Do you have any of the following in good condition that you could donate to the school?
- Yoga Mat (up to 30 wanted)
- Small bean bag chair (2)
- Freestanding Globe – current map if possible (5)
- Mini crowbar (15 – for the class earthquake kits)
- The North Shore Neighbourhood House is requesting donations of ‘end of the year’ school supplies. ✏ ✂ They will help childcare services, low income housing residents, and food bank participants.
- NSNH provides childcare in 11 locations, and supports 450 families and children each day. They offer youth and seniors services across the North Shore.