Calling all families for the Staff Appreciation Lunch!
As a thank you for all the energy teachers and staff put into our school, we are asking families to bring in a small food plate by 11:20pm on Tuesday, June 12. It can be dropped off in the morning and will be put in the fridge.
Bringing gluten free, dairy free, or vegetarian? Please label them as we have staff with food restrictions and they would love to know what options are open to them. As always, no nuts, please.
Please register what you are bringing at www.luckypotluck.com/potluck/StaffLunch1
Volunteers are NEEDED: 11:00 – 12:00 for set-up and 1:30 – 3:00 for dishes & clean-up.
If you can’t make these times but want to help, please email Cindy directly.
Questions? call Cindy at 778-990-5065
DON’T FORGET TO LABEL YOUR DISH & SERVING UTENSILS!
You can PICK THEM UP @ 3pm in front of the PAC Kitchen.
PAC Meeting Agenda
Wed., June 13 @ 7pm in the school library
If you want to have input on PAC funding priorities, this is the meeting to come to!
- Introductions/ Approve minutes/President message
- Admin report and presentation of teacher wish list
- Growing Chefs presentation
- Playground – presentation
- Treasurer report
- Set priorities and vote on next year’s budget
- Review dates for next year’s even
- Review purpose of each event
- Committee member recruiting
- Review fundraising plan for next year including dates
- Explain new events for 2018/1019
- Review Focus for this position
- Bike to School Week
- Update from the committee
- New business
Thank you all so much for taking time out of your busy schedules to come to the PAC meeting. We have a great community at LVE!