WOW what a start! We had 178 bikes at school today, which means 53% of our students rode to school. This does not include all the scooters, walkers and the huge amount of parents on bikes! It was a beautiful morning and a fantastic start to the week!
Special thanks today to:
- Free Yumm, for their fabulous allergen-free Granola Bars
- Hippie Foods for the delicious healthy breakfast of granola, yogurt, blueberries, and coffee
- All the parent volunteers that helped out this morning
Coming up Tuesday morning:
- Prize giveaways! Bike to school early to ensure a turn with this popular event.
- Lynn Valley Bikes will be here to conduct helmet and safety checks.
Please encourage your child to sign up on the Rolling Board for the:
– Wednesday morning Bike Maintenance Course for all Intermediates
– Wednesday 4pm ride with the Argyle Mountain Bike Club
– Friday morning bake sale
Let’s beat today’s bike total and win back our title of Top Biking Elementary School from Ross Road! Keep up the great work Lynn Valley!
And the good news just keeps on rolling in…
Was there ever any doubt?? We won the Mayor’s Walk & Roll Challenge! Tomorrow the mayor will award:
- the trophy
- and a bike carrier full of fresh fruit popsicles – one for each student!