Pumpkin Patch – this Saturday, October 14th, from 11am-3pm rain or shine!
Please bring your friends and family to enjoy our amazing Pumpkin Patch! There will be games, carnival rides, treats, and so much more!
If you can spare some time, we still need some last minute help. Can you:
Events such as this does not run without the help of our wonderful school community. Another 10 people to help out would be amazing. The shifts are broken into one hour slots. Please check your calendars and email Jessica to pick your volunteer time.
If you are not able to volunteer at the event we can always use bakers to send in treats to sell at our cafe (handout was sent home with your child last Friday).
Thank you – we truly appreciate all your time!
PAC Meeting Agenda
October 18th, 2017
- Introductions/ Approve minutes/President message
- Admin report
- Budget/Treasurer Report
- highlight what has been spent
- estimate Pumkin Patch revenue
- Pumpkin Patch debrief
- Movie night
- Christmas concert give away/draw/fun activity
- Fundraising opportunities from around the community – finalize
- Parent education opportunity
- Direct Donation Campaign- get it ready to go by end of the month
- New business
- Movie night in coming up
- Donations for Holiday Thrift starts at the beginning of November
- DPAC rep needed from our school. Anyone interested in this position please let Kyla know. It would be a liaison between our PAC and the Division PAC.
Thank you all so much for taking time out of your busy schedules to come to the PAC meeting. We have a great community at LVE!