Ordering for Hot Lunch will be coming out in the next few weeks – stay tuned.
This year, the PAC will be busy funding various school enhancements:
- New flat screen televisions with Apple TVs in your child’s classroom! ($12,000)
- professional gymnastic & tennis coaching ($7500)
- a field trip of your teacher’s choice ($20/child = $7200)
- new library books and student workshops ($1500)
- new classroom supplies ($200/class = $3700)
- several cultural performances ($2800)
- Come to our upcoming PAC Meeting on Thursday, September 15th @ 7pm in the school library to learn more
New this fall will be Kids’ Ultimate Frisbee and Adult Fitness Classes on Monday evenings. Details to come.
An FYI for new school parents: every few weeks our children will sample new fruits and veggies through the PAC administered Fruit & Veggie Program.
We are actively recruiting for class representatives – no experience required 🙂
In short, there is a lot happening to make sure our children have the best year possible.
If you would like to get involved in any capacity or have an idea for something new, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And hope to see you at the September PAC meeting!