But we’re going to keep our numbers on the down low just in case Ross Road gets wind of how well we are doing 🙂
A big shout out to the special needs students that were on their bikes today! It takes a lot of effort, but as a school we are pulling together and getting it done. We’re in it to win it.
Special thanks today to:
- Free Yumm, for their fabulous allergen-free Granola Bars
- Lynn Valley Bikes, for cheerfully helping the long line of kids whose bikes needed tune-ups
- Rocky Mountain Bikes, for the great stickers, the technical biking shirts and of course the bike that the PAC is raffling off!
Coming up tomorrow:
- More prizes for biking
- The family ride starts at 6pm from the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve gazebo. All are welcome, but parent supervision is required. This is not a guided ride.
- BTSW pledge forms are due tomorrow morning