Tomorrow is the annual PAC General Meeting and PAC elections to vote for next year’s PAC. ALL positions are open and many people from this past year are moving on. It’s not too late to step forward if you would like to be on next year’s PAC! Please contact the PAC if you have any questions.
Lynn Valley PAC Meeting
Wednesday, May 18th, 7:00-8:30pm in the School Library
- Presidents Report- Tania Newman
- Treasurer’s Report – Barb Towns/Heather Speers
- Administration report – Mrs. Wanner
- Fundraising – Eric Miura & Brenda Martin
- BTSW Update – Barb Towns
- Ice Cream Social update
- Programs – Mark Howard (Acting Chair Position still Vacant)
- Playground update
- Social – Cindy Lanctot
- Staff Appreciation Lunch – June 14 – do we have enough volunteers?
- New Business – PAC Elections
Check out the results of the recent Lynn Valley Survey — and a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that took the time to respond! Once elected, the new PAC will be discussing the results of this survey and using it to guide programs and budgeting for the year ahead: