Please join in! Drop-ins are always welcome 🙂
1: Meeting: 7pm – 8:30
2: Welcome to new members and introductions
3: Minutes: approval from February
4: Administration: Deb Wanner and Marilyn McVey 5: Treasurer’s Report: Heather Speers
6: Old Business:
- a) Bike To School Week: Barb Towns and Tania Newman
- b) Wine and Cheese Pairing evening: Heather Chopko-Butler, Jenny Mitchell-Gash
- c) Argyle Scholarship: Heather Skuse
- d) Ukrainian Easter Eggs: Nicole Eskes.
- e) Campbell’s Labels for Education: Final: Helen Zaparniuk
- f) Movie Night: Mark Howard, Suzie Ratsch and Shawna Conrad
- g) Updated Teachers wish list, Technology pricing, and School Jerseys: Marilyn McVey
7: New Business:
- a) Welcome to new families: How we can improve: Janet Anderson
- b) Plan for PAC AGM: Helen Zaparniuk
8: Other: Open Floor for questions and new ideas.
9: Adjourn Meeting.