Holiday Thrift Shop – Donations & Help Needed!
On Thursday, December 5th, our students will walk into the gym wide eyed, full of generosity and excitement to shop for two people on their holiday list. Here’s what we need to make this happen:
- We need at least 680 donations! Bring clean unused household items.
- Toys, puzzles candles, Kitchen stuff, knick knacks, books, etc. Anything that can be a gift. Please nothing broken or dirty. Send us your nice junk! No clothing please ☺
- Gift wrap, bags, bows and tape (to wrap presents)
- Bring everything to school from Nov 12th – Dec 3th, Mon-Fri, mornings from 8:40- 9:00am and at pickup from 2:45-3:15 pm. There will be a parent with a vehicle in front of the school by the bike racks. Please make sure your items are in a box or sturdy bag for transport.
VOLUNTEERS (30 min + of your time)
- Before & after school donation collections (car needed – various dates)
- Set-up on Wednesday Dec 4th in the school gym -> come between 1 – 4pm
- Thursday Dec 5th – shifts from 8:30 – 4:00pm to collect money, help the kids pick out gifts & help wrap gifts & clean up